Today’s Friday Five doesn’t really have a cohesive theme – these are all things you might not think to search for, but I randomly happened upon them and now I want them all.
1. Capture Cape May will write a personalized message in the sand and send you a picture! I think this is such an original idea, and it’s so adorable.
2. A really neat zine by Lupin, all about weird graffiti she’s found in library books. Cool!
3. If I had $6,000…so beautiful. By Paulus.
4. Doesn’t this just make you want to roast marshmallows on the beach at dusk? By johntunger.
5. This might just be the funniest thing I’ve ever seen on Etsy. I must have laughed for at least 10 minutes the first time I found it. An alternative to your real family…by momerath.
In other exciting news, classes at my college were canceled today because of heavy snow. How strange as it that at 21, I still get almost as excited about a snow day as I did when I was 8?
Enjoy the rest of your day, whatever kind of weather you’re having!